Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Rose_Quartz
    Rose_Quartz
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 15
    Hobbies : Basket, Track, Music, Reading, Writing, Anime, Hanging Out, School,
    Humor : I am my own person
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2875500
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Empty The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Post by Rose_Quartz Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 am

Spoiler:

Michael Apted is directing The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, a sequel to The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Andrew Adamson, director of the series' first two films, and Mark Johnson are slated as co-producers. Apted grew up reading the novels.Ben Barnes will play King Caspian, Skandar Keynes plays Edmund Pevensie, Georgie Henley plays Lucy Pevensie, Will Poulter will play Eustace Scrubb, Eddie Izzard voices Reepicheep, and Liam Neeson voices Aslan. It is intended for release on May 7, 2010.

Filming will begin in January 2009. Most of the shoot will take place in Playas de Rosarito, Baja California, and some other filming will be done in Australia. Jan Roelfs will be production designer, and Isis Mussenden, who designed the costumes for the previous two films, is in negotiations to return. David Arnold will compose the music, while Dante Spinotti will be cinematographer. Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, who adapted Prince Caspian and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, will return to adapt the third film, alongside Steven Knight
    Twisted Metal
    Twisted Metal
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Scorpio Goat
    Number of posts : 15
    Hobbies : baesball, basketball, hanging out , movies,
    Humor : i'm a nice guy who has no problem getting along with people
    Favorite Color : Purple
    World Account : 2936500
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Empty Re: The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Post by Twisted Metal Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:55 am

Watching that weak King Caspian in another movie would be a waste of goo money. They should skip to one of the other books in the series.
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat
    Number of posts : 175
    Hobbies : volleyball,skating
    My Mood : The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Ml6510
    World Account : 2945000
    Registration date : 2008-03-30

The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Empty Re: The Next Installment Of The Narnia Movie's - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Post by Moonlight15 Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:10 am

I agree I don't want to see Caspian in the movie again. He is not that cool like the other kids. Beside I think Peter and the others should have stayed and made another golden age of Narnia. But I guess peace can't last that long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:43 pm