Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants

Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat
    Number of posts : 54
    Hobbies : Party, Hang out, Sports, Gaming, Reading, Poetry,
    Humor : I'm a true guardian angel
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml6510
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2873000
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Empty Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants

Post by Yuna's~Love Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 am

Devil may cry
    -
    The Shards Of Existants

Image if you had the power to destroy millions

Would you do it?

Could you alone bring down the rain of destruction?

Throwing down judgment to so many innocent lives.

Staring death face to face

Revealing yourself as the true face of evil.

Opening your soul to the oblivion.

Turning your being into hell itself…

Since the last battle Dante son of Sparda has finally returned from the depths of hell. Two years later he’s still keeping the world in order, safe from the untold threats that each Hell Gate brings. Unknown to Devil hunter is that the demon King Mundus has once again resumed his plot to destroy Dante and take over the human world. Finally regain control over Vergil. The Mundus has taken steps to reopen the gate without using the sword Yamato.

Wanting no trouble from the half demon until the preparation for the gate was completed. Mundus placed a hit on Dante’s head. Naming that if any demon from his under world could rid them of the nuisance of Sparda’s son. He would grant them the sword Rebellion as a reward. Our hero who is now once again resides in the human world. Soon finds himself confronted by tons of devastating demon fixated on stopping him at all cost.

Important Notice: I am only adding on one main character from the original story. So please note that Vergil is only an icon character. He is not playable. I hate confusion so this is a simple solution to what I think to be for seeable problem.

Rules –

1 -Probably the most important rule in the Rp. No God Modeling. I have to say I have had problems in the past with this. So please respect that no character is invincible.
    2 -No Mature content. I’m all for the romance in a rp but the rest…no
    3 -Death is not an option. I only say that because I like to know when you want to leave the rp
    4 -I want no characters from the game expect Dante. Any other characters are created from you own imagination.
    5 -Try to make your profile interesting. I patient and in no hurry to start. (Way to much homework really)
    6 -Last but not least I need some one to play Dante. I can’t do it cause really I don’t was to play a main character. Plus my school hours keep me from coming online when I want too. So it would be really helpful if someone would take the role. Plz…![/list]

Human Profile -

Name -
    Gender -
    Age -
    Date of Birth (Months and days only) -
    Group (Devil Hunter, Former Member of the Order of the Sword, Bounty hunter) -
    Appearance -
    Weapons (Post picture there better but use spoilers) -
    Skills (characters abilities) -
    Personality -
    Weaknesses -
    History -

Demon Profile

Name –
    Gender –
    Age –
    Date of Birth (Date and month only Plz)
    Group (Devil may cry, Solo Devil Hunter, Servant of the King, Mercenary) –
    Appearance –
    Weapons (Pictures are good but you don’t have to use them) –
    Skill (Characters Abilities) –
    Personality –
    Weaknesses –
    History –
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2947000
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Empty Re: Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants

Post by Zangetsu Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 am

I'll play Dante. If that's ok with you Yuna.

Name – Dante
    Gender – Male
    Age – Unknown
    Date of Birth (Date and month only Plz) – June 27th
    Group (Devil may cry, Solo Devil Hunter, Servant of the King, Mercenary) – Mercenary, Devil may cry
    Appearance – Dante is a muscular, has silver hair and is usually seen wearing red clothes.
    Spoiler:
    Weapons (Pictures are good but you don’t have to use them) – Guns - Ebony and Ivory, Swords – Rebellion, Shotgun
    Skill (Characters Abilities) –
    Dante possesses power that surpasses that of most demons; he is physically strong enough to cut through stone with little difficulty, and has often overpowered demons much larger than himself. Dante is extremely agile, able to jump to great heights, or even to balance on a flying rocket. Furthermore, he is able to channel his power into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself. Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him. Thanks to his half-demon nature, Dante can release his demon self through his Devil Trigger.
    Personality – Originally Dante was incredibly flippant, mouthing off to the most powerful of demons, and generally enjoying rubbing people the wrong way. He does mature somewhat as time goes by, but he never really loses the attitude. Dante is also seemingly unflappable, never seeming to be outwardly fazed by anything, whether he's being attacked by Hells in his office or a giant serpent demon closing it's jaws on him from behind. Dante can seem at times to be uncaring, or even callous. However, he actually has a very strong sense of right and wrong, he prefers to fight fair and can be counted on to do the right thing, even if he is making quips the entire time. Despite asking for money, he generally enjoys the task of performing missions from the good of his heart and helping those in need despite debt.
    Weaknesses – N/a
    History – A mercenary who specializes in paranormal cases, preferring those that call for demon slaying. Dante is one of the twin sons of Sparda, a demonic knight who chose to side with humanity and drive back an invasion of the human world by demons 2000 years ago. After Sparda's death, Dante and his brother Vergil were raised by their human mother, Eva. When Dante and Vergil were still children, the family was attacked by demons, resulting in Eva's death. This event lead to Dante's commitment to hunting demons in pursuit of those that killed his mother.
    Yuna's~Love
    Yuna's~Love
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Goat
    Number of posts : 54
    Hobbies : Party, Hang out, Sports, Gaming, Reading, Poetry,
    Humor : I'm a true guardian angel
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml6510
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2873000
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Empty Re: Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants

Post by Yuna's~Love Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Name – Carmon
    Gender – Female
    Age – 23
    Date of Birth (Date and month only Plz) – October 8th
    Group (Devil may cry, Solo Devil Hunter, Servant of the King, Mercenary) –Devil Hunter, Mercenary
    Appearance –
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Weapons (Pictures are good but you don’t have to use them) – Swords - Inferno and Colossal, Guns – Ruby, Emerald
    Skill (Characters Abilities) – Carmon is a quick and agile fighter. She uses two ornately crafted curved daggers. Like Dante, she can also use Devil Trigger transformations. Carmon has excellent hand to hand combat skills, she also able to teleport short distants and has the same level of speed as Dante
    Personality – Carmon is consistently depicted as a highly confident, independent, and headstrong person. She is also very brave, rarely showing any sign of fear in very dangerous or lethal situations. ( Though at times she can come off as a total extreme innocent bubble head.
    Weaknesses – Can’t swimming – Carmon is death afraid of the water
    History – Carmon once resided in the depths of hell as the former captive of the demon king Mundus. Having no memory of he past life in the human realm. Carmon continued to try to find away out of the Netherworld. When the hit apon Dante’s life was made. Carmon to the opportunity to escape the demon realm, hoping to find the life she had some how forgotten.
    TinkerBell
    TinkerBell
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Pisces Dog
    Number of posts : 12
    Hobbies : basketball, hockey, dance, art and boys. lol!
    Humor : Love to swim, eat junk food, dance, play sports and have as much fun as possible
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml10810
    World Account : 2836000
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by TinkerBell Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am

Here's my profile. Smile

Name – Taho
    Gender - Female
    Date of Birth (Months and days only) – Age - 21
    January 19th
    Group (Devil Hunter, Former Member of the Order of the Sword, Bounty hunter) - Former Member of the Order of the Sword now Devil Hunter
    Appearance –

Spoiler:
    Weapons (Post picture there better but use spoilers) – Swords – Omega Chains
    Skills (characters abilities) – Taho has wicked speed, she hates to use real guns and even though no demonic blood runs through her veins she more then makes up for that with her excellent swordsmanship. She drives a vintage Harley to get her to her various jobs.
    Personality – Taho is total tomboy, she loves sports, hunting, hanging out in bars. Though at times she may seem vain. Taho is a very strong willed girl with a hard sense of right and wrong. As a child she had a hard time making friends. Which rolled over into her adult life. Giving the main reason why she has no partner at all in her line of work.
    Weaknesses - When Taho is angry she can’t think straight
    History – Taho is a first class Devil hunter. Although she has never met Dante before she does know a little about what is going on with gate.
    Princess~Goddess%!
    Princess~Goddess%!
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Rooster
    Number of posts : 7
    Hobbies : Not limited to one
    Humor : I am who I am
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml9610
    Favorite Color : Green
    World Account : 2839000
    Registration date : 2008-10-23

Post by Princess~Goddess%! Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 am

This sounds interesting count me in too.

Name - Lynn
    Gender - Female
    Age - 22
    Date of Birth (Months and days only) – April 10th
    Group (Devil Hunter, Former Member of the Order of the Sword, Bounty hunter) - Mercenary
    Appearance –
    Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ty8110
    Weapons (Post picture there better but use spoilers) – Lynn’s only weapons is her guns Sable and Rin
    Skills (characters abilities) – Lynn has agile speed, awesome strength and excellent martial arts skills
    Personality - Lynn is quiet by nature usually only speaking when spoken too (Probably due to her years under the service of Mundus). She can be very cunning and a bit of a smart month when psst off.
    Weaknesses - Her only weakness is she never secure unless she at least has one weapon in her hand
    History – After Carmon escaped from the under world. Lynn was order by the demon king to retrieve the girl before the Devil hunter Dante became aware of her. Reluctant to do the job given (obliviously not seeing the reason to bring the girl back) Lynn sets out on her journey to the human world.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml6410

Post by Zangetsu Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Finally we're under way. lol!
    Princess~Goddess%!
    Princess~Goddess%!
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Rooster
    Number of posts : 7
    Hobbies : Not limited to one
    Humor : I am who I am
    My Mood : Devil May Cry - Shards Of Existants Ml9610
    Favorite Color : Green
    World Account : 2839000
    Registration date : 2008-10-23

Post by Princess~Goddess%! Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah took you guys long enough. lol I had no clue when I was ever going to get in on the spin.
    Ichigos#1fan
    Ichigos#1fan
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Pisces Monkey
    Number of posts : 178
    Hobbies : Skating, biking, swimming,
    Humor : Happy, chipper, cute, nice, moody, all of the above

Post by Ichigos#1fan Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:46 am

i'm gonna join as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:02 pm