Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
**Sai**
Vivid_candy
Big Rob
Rain_of _Chaos1041
Cosmic~Destruction
thenornsun
IceKing-J
Crimsonpimp
~Momo~%
13 posters

Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up?

~Momo~%
    ~Momo~%
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Goat
    Number of posts : 40
    Hobbies : Fishing, skateborading, photography and hunting
    Humor : I'm a can do type of person. Who dosen't like to left behind. I love to do extreme things.
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2927000
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Empty Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up?

Post by ~Momo~% Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 am

Spoiler:

Ever since the creation of the group in 2005, Danity Kane has been plagued by rumors of the group's demise for a number of different reasons. Largely because of the group's origin and the reality show which showcases problems within the group, their management, record label, and mentor, the group has been expected to go their separate ways.

In the summer of 2007, during a hiatus between their first and second albums, speculation by fans and the media circled the internet and entertainment news outlets concerning the possibility of Danity Kane splitting up. The rumors were fueled by quotes taken out of context (most notably when Aubrey O'Day was questioned by TMZ about her relationship to the successful pop girl group the Pussycat Dolls and their television show Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll) and by work the group members have done outside of Danity Kane since the release of their debut album. D. Woods' association with another girl group, The Girl's Club, was specifically cited as adding credibility to break-up rumors. Additionally, reports of solo careers and of new groups forming from various combinations of members of the group were rampant. Over the course of these rumors, the members of Danity Kane often published personal online responses to the break-up speculation. It was not until July 25, 2007 that Danity Kane released an official statement on their group MySpace page stating that they were still together and working on their second album.

After the Making the Band Tour and the release of the first single Damaged, Danity Kane has once again encountered rumors of a break-up. Largely spurred by scenes from the Making the Band series featuring their mentor Sean Combs sparring with O'Day over her increasingly poor dance performance and desire to create her own image separate from the group. However, with O'Day forgoing promotional appearances with the group to appear as Amber Von Tussle on Broadway's Hairspray, many have speculated that O'Day's role in the group had been marginalized. However, on September 7, 2008, the group appeared together at the MTV Video Music Awards to help present the Best New Artist Award.

Separately, tension also seems to be developing in the group as Richard may perhaps be groomed to launch her own solo career with Bad Boy Records. Rumors had been circulating that Richard was been flown from Baltimore to New York for private meetings with Combs to launch her own solo career, especially after three tracks, which were purported to be Danity Kane tracks, but only featured Richard's vocals were leaked on the internet. Combs went as far as to introduce Richard in a solo performance in early September. An Atlantic Records spokesperson responded, "At no point was Dawn flown anywhere to record solo or meet alone with Diddy. The girls are still very much together. They're going out to the Video Music Awards together ... and they're promoting their album ‘Welcome to the Dollhouse' and working on their third."Richard is working on her own comic book based on the character she created which carries the group's name..

Combs stated on the October 7, 2008 episode of Making the Band that he did have Dawn Richard on three demos for his new album. On the same episode of Making The Band, Aubrey O'Day was declared to no longer be a member of Danity Kane by Combs. Althought an official anouncement has not been made from Bad Boy.
    Crimsonpimp
    Crimsonpimp
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Gemini Horse
    Number of posts : 51
    Hobbies : Football, basketball, video games
    Humor : Just you typical nice guy
    My Mood : Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Ml9110
    World Account : 2946000
    Registration date : 2008-03-22

Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Empty Re: Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up?

Post by Crimsonpimp Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:14 am

Hope not. If we lost them we wouldn't have very many girl groupd left.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbies : collecting, studying, walking,
    Humor : Moody , lonley type , a bit of a hurmit at times
    Favorite Color : Black
    World Account : 2885000
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by IceKing-J Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:12 am

I hope not. If they break up. I'll never watch another making a band season again.
    thenornsun
    thenornsun
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Gemini Monkey
    Number of posts : 30
    Hobbies : I like to play sports, hang out, go to school when it fits me and have a little fun when I can.
    Humor : I'm ordinary type gir. Nothing speacial about me, I get mad, sad, happy, excited just like the rest.
    My Mood : Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Ml7410
    Favorite Color : Green
    World Account : 2873000
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by thenornsun Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:21 am

I hate Diddy if he breaks them up! Sad
    Cosmic~Destruction
    Cosmic~Destruction
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 30
    Hobbies : Sports, shopping, games, dating,
    Humor : N/a
    World Account : 2885500
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by Cosmic~Destruction Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:05 am

I think he and Aubrey should learn how to communicate. It's annoying how stuck up he truley is.
    Rain_of _Chaos1041
    Rain_of _Chaos1041
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Sagittarius Rooster
    Number of posts : 47
    Hobbies : I'm into sports, Video games, Chilling out with friends, dating hot chicks & eating pizza
    Humor : I'm a okay person but I have my moments
    My Mood : Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Ml11010
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2894000
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by Rain_of _Chaos1041 Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:26 am

Puffy is not an idoit. He will break up the team.
    Big Rob
    Big Rob
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Virgo Cat
    Number of posts : 13
    Hobbies : Basket ball, cheerleaders, Mostly anything has to do with me and girls
    Humor : I just got it like that.
    World Account : 2934500
    Registration date : 2008-04-15

Post by Big Rob Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:30 am

Diddy needs to get a grip any way. If he dosen't keep them together some other record company will take the girl up anyway.
    Vivid_candy
    Vivid_candy
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Aries Cat
    Number of posts : 9
    My Mood : Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Ml8910
    World Account : 2852000
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

Post by Vivid_candy Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:59 am

There's a great group if Puffy gets rid of them casue of one misunderstanding then he's more stupid then I thought.
    **Sai**
    **Sai**
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Virgo Monkey
    Number of posts : 13
    Hobbies : Hang out and have fun/no job
    World Account : 2942500
    Registration date : 2008-03-29

Post by **Sai** Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:15 am

I really do hope they don't break up. I would be lost with out see D and dawn on tV again.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbies : collecting, studying, walking,
    Humor : Moody , lonley type , a bit of a hurmit at times
    Favorite Color : Black
    World Account : 2885000
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by IceKing-J Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm

We really can't help what Diddy does. It's his group. But if I have to put my two sense into it. Then I would say that Diddy is an idiot.
    Painted_Lady
    Painted_Lady
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Aries Dog
    Number of posts : 4
    My Mood : Rumor: Is Danity Kane breaking up? Ml9310
    Favorite Color : Yellow
    World Account : 2835500
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by Painted_Lady Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Your just saying that casue you think there hot & if they were gone you never get to have another fantasy about them. lol
    snoopy_cute
    snoopy_cute
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Scorpio Buffalo
    Number of posts : 9
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2873000
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by snoopy_cute Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:09 pm

So not fair if Diddy breaks them up I will never listen another one of his albums. Boycott!
    Sailor_Cosmo
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Pisces Dragon
    Number of posts : 1
    World Account : 2790000
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Sailor_Cosmo Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:49 am

Bad news kiddie's D Woods and Aubrey both left the group.
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat
    Number of posts : 21
    World Account : 2814000
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:52 am

I luved that group. So unfair. Diddy is an idiot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:42 pm