Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Holy
F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
Gigglesxoxo
~*2+Karma~*
Moonlight15
Shrouded~Angel
Sakura's_Hope
11 posters

Why did Tosen side with Aizen

Sakura's_Hope
    Sakura's_Hope
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Tiger
    Number of posts : 80
    Hobbies : Biking, skating, swimming, track, basketball, trecking
    Humor : I'm sweet, nice, have a good sence of humor. Funny when I put my mind to it and loyal to a flaut
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml7610
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2926500
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Why did Tosen side with Aizen Empty Why did Tosen side with Aizen

Post by Sakura's_Hope Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:45 am

This question was not really answered in the anime nor the books, its common knowledge that Azien some how convinced Tosen to join him to ove thow the king of the soul society. Mt theory is that tosen secretly hopes to gain enough power to beat kenpachi. Due to the fact that Kenpachi pissed Tosen off badly when he join the Gotei 13.

Also some that I heared Kenpachi tells that Tosen and Gin both are afriad of death so mostlikely they join Azien in hopes of being on the winning side.
    Shrouded~Angel
    Shrouded~Angel
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Dragon
    Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Tattos, music, painting, eatting junk food and being around animals
    Humor : Cmpilcated girl who likes to stick to herself really. I have friends but hate to hang out
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml7310
    Favorite Color : Orange
    World Account : 2926500
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Why did Tosen side with Aizen Empty Re: Why did Tosen side with Aizen

Post by Shrouded~Angel Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 am

Tosen sides with Aizen because he thinks Aizen's way is the "path that leads to the least bloodshed." I think he believes with Aizen's way of doing things. He said that he only wants to keep the peace, so he was probably against the aspect of killing, executions, and violence being a regular part of life for a shinigami. He most likely hates Kenny becasue he enjoys the thrill of battle and violence.
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat
    Number of posts : 175
    Hobbies : volleyball,skating
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml6510
    World Account : 2942500
    Registration date : 2008-03-30

Post by Moonlight15 Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 am

I agree. Tosen was most likely psst when kenny joined the Gotei 13, like the tons of people who luv fighting give his only desire to eliminate people who are like Kenpachi. As for what Kenpachi said about Gin and Tosen being "afraid of death." Most likely he is antispating killing the traitors.
    ~*2+Karma~*
    ~*2+Karma~*
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Capricorn Buffalo
    Number of posts : 58
    Hobbies : I like to voulenteer work, old movies, skating, hockey,track and music
    Humor : I'm collect type of person who likes to keep herself around people. I nice as long as other are nice
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml8710
    Favorite Color : Yellow
    World Account : 2927000
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
    Spieces: Mermaid
    History:

Post by ~*2+Karma~* Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:00 am

I don't think Tosen's planning to overthrow Aizen, either. Even if he was, I doubt that he would actually succeed. From the arrancar arc, it seems that all of the arrancars, Espada included, just regard Gin and Kaname as henchman or subordinates and greatly favor Aizen himself. So if he planned to overthrow Aizen, it wouldn't work because Aizen has the full aid of the arrancars, not to mention his all-powerful zanpakuto. I actually think that Gin is more likely to rebel against Aizen than Kaname is. To me, out of all three captains that disbanded from the Gotei 13, Tosen seems the least strong, Ichimaru before him, and Aizen being the strongest out of all of them.
    Gigglesxoxo
    Gigglesxoxo
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Cat
    Number of posts : 6
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2836000
    Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post by Gigglesxoxo Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 am

I don't understand why Tosen say's he sided with Aizen cause he "chose to walk the path that caused less bloodshed" if Aizen wants to kill thousands of innocent ppl in Karakura Town along with all of the Gotei...

Makes me wonder that maybe Tosen really only sided with Aizen since he's probably the one with the greatest chance of defeating him since Aizen can't make him see any illusions
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat
    Number of posts : 21
    World Account : 2814000
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:51 am

I think so,aizen lured tosen to his side so that he wont go against him due to his immunity to Aizens Zanpakuto.
    Holy
    Holy
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Gemini Dragon
    Number of posts : 2
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml7310
    Favorite Color : Green
    World Account : 2790000
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by Holy Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 am

F.A.I.R.Y_Girl wrote:I think so,aizen lured tosen to his side so that he wont go against him due to his immunity to Aizens Zanpakuto.

i think Tosen sided with Aizen just to betray him to gain the kings key or nothing but just to save soul society. Tosen says he walks the path with the least bloodshed butwhen Aizen lured him in with these evil ambitions I figure Tosen would proably cause less bloodshed and be easier to stop him if he sided with him to gain his trust and know all his plans and all his moves. Than if he wouldn't have joined Aizen would have been with the rest of the gotei 13 trying to figure out Aizens plans and invade hueco mundo like idiots and get trapped.
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat
    World Account : 2814000
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 am

Holy wrote:
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl wrote:I think so,aizen lured tosen to his side so that he wont go against him due to his immunity to Aizens Zanpakuto.

i think Tosen sided with Aizen just to betray him to gain the kings key or nothing but just to save soul society. Tosen says he walks the path with the least bloodshed butwhen Aizen lured him in with these evil ambitions I figure Tosen would proably cause less bloodshed and be easier to stop him if he sided with him to gain his trust and know all his plans and all his moves. Than if he wouldn't have joined Aizen would have been with the rest of the gotei 13 trying to figure out Aizens plans and invade hueco mundo like idiots and get trapped.

But like that,bloodshed will still be an issue for him,so I think Tosen wants Aizen to do the dirty work and kill the king and then Tosen will kill Aizen himself,then he will take the crown and creates his own peaceful rule.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbies : collecting, studying, walking,
    Humor : Moody , lonley type , a bit of a hurmit at times
    Favorite Color : Black
    World Account : 2885000
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by IceKing-J Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 am

F.A.I.R.Y_Girl wrote:
    Holy wrote:

But like that,bloodshed will still be an issue for him,so I think Tosen wants Aizen to do the dirty work and kill the king and then Tosen will kill Aizen himself,then he will take the crown and creates his own peaceful rule.

But theres not really that much blood shed in soul society unless someone invades and you know Kenpachi will most likely put a whooppin on Tousen's ass. So theres no way he is even strong enough to have a successful betrayal against Aizen who has the power of twice a normal captain. Plus that dosen't make any sense you would think Tousen would let all them people die and kill Aizen just so he can become the king that doesnt sound like the path with the least blood shed. Though if Tousen is going to betray Aizen but it will most likely be done in the fake karakura town
    +~StarPrincess
    +~StarPrincess
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Sagittarius Dragon
    Number of posts : 19
    Hobbies : Candy, Swimmin, Surfing, Games, Video, Movies, Running, Music
    Humor : I'm a pretty desent human being
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml9210
    Favorite Color : Purple
    World Account : 2851500
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by +~StarPrincess Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 pm

I wander what Tosen thinks of Gin. After all you don't get much closer to the definition of a cold blooded killer than Gin. I mean he's been taking fellow Shinigami's lives since he was a child! Aizen's respect for the sanctity of life is even worse. I find it really hard to believe that Tosen will continue to be allied to Gin and Aizen unless he isdeluded or something.
    Yuffiegirl14
    Yuffiegirl14
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Pig
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2929750
    Registration date : 2008-04-25

Post by Yuffiegirl14 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:25 pm

He probaly could care less about Gin. To me Tosen seems simalar to Aizen. As long as Gin is of use. He problay dosen't care what he dose.
    Dancing_Wind
    Dancing_Wind
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Leo Rooster
    Number of posts : 6
    My Mood : Why did Tosen side with Aizen Ml8710
    Favorite Color : Pink
    World Account : 2836000
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by Dancing_Wind Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 am

Yuffiegirl14 wrote:He probaly could care less about Gin. To me Tosen seems simalar to Aizen. As long as Gin is of use. He problay dosen't care what he dose.

Tosen dosen't strike me as the type of person who would let a subortinate wander around with ot being watched. I agree as long as the others stayed in line he wouldn't care but keeping a spy in the forces is just smart and I hardly think Tosen is an idiot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm