Role Player World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths

Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat
    Number of posts : 175
    Hobbies : volleyball,skating
    My Mood : The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths Ml6510
    World Account : 2946000
    Registration date : 2008-03-30

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths Empty The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths

Post by Moonlight15 Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 pm

(I have place it so that every body is vacation in a certain place were we can reach each other. K. Oh and I am sorry for not posting sooner I’ve been kind of busy during this week got mid terms and stuff so my brains been full of studying.So I place it were some of us at a certain place and some will meet in the other world.)

Prologue

It came like the wind. Whatever it was. Dashing through the woods. Where a very old lamppost that once had started four young children’s grand adventure in this once beautiful land. Where now this invisible force was running. Its great and mighty aura warded of any evil that would came its way. For this being, this entity could not be harmed. No not now. Not while it was on this journey. His destination lie before him, there across the rivers, mountains, and the forest was the hope for all who live in this land. The hope for his people. There his big paws rested as he surveyed the once magnificent land before him. His heart saddened by the image that lay ahead of him. This once gorgeous land that he called home, was now a destitute, unsightly, almost barren wasteland from all the cruelty it had received. Caused our great mysterious friend to advert his gaze from this horrific sight. This great beast who’s head hung down. Gathered the wind in his lungs and released a mighty roar. For now things that once were, things that would be. Were now coming to pass.

Rachael Elizabeth Madison sprang up in her bed. Her breathing coming rasps as she leaned over to turn on her bedside lamp. Hands shaking as she tried to twists the lamps handle. She leaned back on the bedpost as the light shined through her room. At her families summer home in England. It was here in this very house, this very room, this very bed where Rachael’s dreams had begun and was the reason she was up at 4:00am shaking in her boots. “What was that land?” She thought. “Why do I keep dreaming about it? Why can’t I stop dreaming about it?” Rachael had seen four shrinks, two hypnotists and had 6 six holidays all to help rid herself of the theses nightmarish dreams. But no matter how much Rachael tired to rid herself of theses dreams they always came back stronger then ever. Even now she didn’t want to go back to sleep for the fear of falling right back into that same crazy dream but it seem this time she didn’t have to be sleep for the dream to become a reality. For what was in her hand now was all-the nightmare she needed. Rachael looked down at her hand and screamed.

Meanwhile…

In a certain faraway land where very few trees remain. We find a place still untouched by cruelty of time. A place still full of hope’s and dreams. Where a certain young nymph by the name of Cyrene. Looks at the old stone table that a certain great lion once laid apon to appease the deep magic of that world. In the middle of this large piece of rock stood a marvelous sword that was said to have once have belonged to King Peter the Magnificent, High King of Narnia. Engraved on the sword were words written in the old language. As legend would have it only the next true high ruler of Narnia would be able to pull out of the barrier. Until then the sword would float in the middle of the rock seeking it’s new owner. But right now that is of no matter. Our little friend the nymph is. For it would seem she is not only in this part of the woods at the moments. Something or someone powerful was heading her way. It would appear she has a big roll to play in this as well.

The beginning…

Rachel pressed her hands to her face as she lay down underneath the willow tree that grew a few feet away from the pond. She was tired and restless from the lack of sleep she received from the night before. “ That dream again.” She thought as she rubbed her temple. “ Of that place. That horrible place.” Rachael sat there and rocked. Hoping that the images would go away. That they would leave her and never return, but there was very little chance of that. Not when her nightmares had finally become a reality. Now her nightmare was a little object placed in her hand in the image of a ring. Rachael looked out at the pond; the rings around her eyes were more evident now. She had to get away from the house. Even just hour would do her sanity some good. Pulling out her cell phone from her back pocket. She dialed Jasmine’s number.
    The voice mail picked up. “ Hey Kasey meet me at the mall in twenty. K. See ya. Oh yeah see if Thomas and the others want to come.” Rachael knew she was asking a lot from her friend and she would here a mouth full when she got to the mall but right now she rather here her friends giving her their two cents then the images playing in her mind right now. Flipping up her phone Rachael grabbed her bag and headed for the mall.
    Huntsgirl&124
    Huntsgirl&124
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Dog
    Number of posts : 69
    Hobbies : I'm jet setter isn't that enough
    Humor : I'm a pretty up beat girl. Who loves to shop, hang out, study, do the school thing and party.
    Favorite Color : Orange
    World Account : 2897000
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths Empty Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths

Post by Huntsgirl&124 Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:07 am

Kasey just got out of the shower and blow-dried her hair. She got on her clothes and walked in her room to grab her cell phone. She flipped it open and it said one new voice mail. After she listened to it she let out a sigh. "How come I'm always the one to contact these people? " She said and leaving two voice mails for Scotty and Jake to meet everyone to the mall in twenty. After she did she gabbed her messenger bag and skateboard. Then she left towards the mall to meet up with Rachael.
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat
    Number of posts : 21
    World Account : 2817500
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths Empty Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:33 am

Cyrene had traveled miles and miles into the forest, she started to hear noises and began to run faster with her built body she was sure to run faster then the one who was after her. She pushed branches away with her staff until she stumbled into an opening, panting for breath but there was no time. Until she came apon a small creek, she jumped on the small rocks, one by one to get to the other side.

Last edited by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 am

The creature that had been watching the nymph Cyrene. Race after her as she ran deep into the woods. his mighty paws dashing through the woods to catch up to her. He saw the small creek up ahead and knew the young nymph would try to cross and successfully have gotten away from him. Looking side to side he nodded to the remaining tree's in the forest. up ahead the young nymph named Cyrene begain to jump across the stream on the little small rocks in beded into the water. this strong masterful creature knew his only chance was now. He nodded to the trees up ahead. His command was sent. ju8st ahead where our yopung nymph friend was making her escape. The very strong , tall tree's bent down and grabbed her. Imprisoning her in their grip. The noble beast who had gave them the order to catch her. Was now some how standing in front of the young nymph who was struggling to escape. "Cease this struggling Cyrene. You are safe. " He commanded. His voice becoming all to familar to her.

Rachael arrived at the mall. The place was packed full of people. The shops full of never ending customers. Racael looked around for her friends."They should be here by now." She thought. Holding the very old ring in her hand, Rachael sat by the foutain and waited.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2950500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Zangetsu Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Scotty Skander was lying on his bed reading a magazine, half daydreaming. The magazine was about old medieval style weapons and armor. He loved the stuff. He turned a few more pages before putting it down and staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. He often wished he were in those times, fighting with swords and axes, shield and armor. His eyes began to droop lazily and soon he was asleep. He was dreaming of a wonderful place in need of a hero. He was about to partake in a battle with a Minotaur when his phone rang and his eyes snapped open. He opened his phone it was Kasey. He answered. "Hello...yeah...the mall...sure, Ill be there in twenty." His British accent was thick, but he spoke clear enough to be understood. He gathered his things and headed out the door.
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Cyrene struggled for a while until she slowly raised her head; she looked up to see the mighty beast. "I…is it really you? She looked up into the might beast amber eyes. “ Aslan?”
    Huntsgirl&124
    Huntsgirl&124
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Dog
    Humor : I'm a pretty up beat girl. Who loves to shop, hang out, study, do the school thing and party.

Post by Huntsgirl&124 Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Kasey parked her bike outside the doors and chained it up before walking into the mall. I wonder where Rachael is... she thought, looking around for her long time friend.
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:54 am

"It is I." He said nodding to the trees to let her go. He stared down at Cyrene. His expression was grave." It would seem dear one many things have changed in our beautiful world."

Rachael looked around the mall for her friends. When saw Kasey enter the mall. Rachael waved her hands to signal her friend. " Kasey over here!" Rachael yelled. The ring clanging around her neck as signaled her hand motions.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbies : collecting, studying, walking,
    Humor : Moody , lonley type , a bit of a hurmit at times
    Favorite Color : Black
    World Account : 2888500
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by IceKing-J Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:20 am

Jake smirked as he waved his friends off from basketball practice. He was on his way home when his annoying ring tone went off. Digging around in his backpack he read the text Kasey left. “ Looks like Ri is going off the deep end again.” He sighed closing his phone, as he made right heading straight for the mall. His little sister was really digging into his personal life.
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:25 am

"Yes I've noticed some of the dangerous creatures have come over into the forest and other places in the land.” Cyrene looked back towards Aslan, she stared back into the forest, and shook a bit. " Do you think it is time?”
    Huntsgirl&124
    Huntsgirl&124
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Dog

Post by Huntsgirl&124 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:37 am

Kasey quickly ran into the mall gasping for breath. She figured she was running a little bit late. Since she was not the most punctual person of the group. As she ran into the mall she looked around trying to see if there was anyone she recognized. "That’s odd they should all be here by now." She slowed her walked past some stores trying to catch her breath. She took a moment or two to look at the shops. Kasey continued to walk through the mall, and began to make her way towards the fountain square. “I’m sure if anything they are probably at the fountain." She was nearly there when she saw Rachael waving her into her direction. “ Rachael!” She raced up to her friend dodge as many of the mall customers as she could.
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:43 am

Aslan nodded at the young nymph before him. " Walk with Cyrene there is much we have to speak about." He sighed as he began to walk through the forest once more. When they finally reached the stone table he turned to Cyrene. " Humans will be returning to Narnia Cyrene and I have chosen you to guide them in their quest. “He stated, his expression serious.

Rachael began walking toward the Kasey. "Hey Kasey!" She smiled, hugging her tight that it almost seem that the air was nearly gone " Wow Kasey you look like you're out of breath!"
    Huntsgirl&124
    Huntsgirl&124
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Dog

Post by Huntsgirl&124 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Kasey heaved trying to catch her breath even more as Rachael let go of her. "I...for...got...my...bike...again." She smiled trying to catch her breath after all the hectic running she had just endured.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat

Post by IceKing-J Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:56 am

Jake headed inside the mall. He instantly spotted his sister & her little friend Kasey stand by the fountain. He smiled walking slowly up to the little group. “ Got your call.” Jake smiled as he saw his little sister light up from his acknowledgement of his presences. He hardly even noticed the bags under her eyes when she was this happy.
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:08 am

Cyrene stared at the stone table for a brief moment before she turned her head to the great lion and nodded. "I understand."
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am

He smiled at Cyrene. Her dedication to him and their land was inspiring. "I will send out others to gather our friends for the fight ahead." He stated but his eyes were full of sadness. For a war was in inevitable if they put things back into place and the lives that would be lost were destinies will alone. Even if with that knowledge it still placed more sadness in Aslan’s heart. He looked back down at Cyrene once more. " Your duty is set before you Cyrene. Guide our future Kings and Queens of Narnia to their destiny. For the dangers ahead for them will be endless." He ended speech, his voice full of such great authority there was no doubt he meant every word.

Rachael hugged Jake. "You’re late but I’m glad you made it.”
    Huntsgirl&124
    Huntsgirl&124
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Dog

Post by Huntsgirl&124 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 am

Kasey made no comment. There were still some unsaid things between she & Jake. An Acknowledge his presences only made her want to rail at him these days. Why she liked such a jerk was beyond her.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat

Post by IceKing-J Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 am

Jake made no reply. He continued on smiling at his sister. Ignoring a fully evident angry Kasey. Sometimes Jake could not understand why his little sister friend was so rude towards him.
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Taurus Goat
    Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : running, play video games, sports
    Humor : Down to earth kinda guy
    My Mood : The Chronicles of Narnia: Legend Of Truths Ml6410
    Favorite Color : Red
    World Account : 2950500
    Registration date : 2008-03-20

Post by Zangetsu Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:14 am

Scotty finally arrived at the mall. He knew he was late and most likely would be the first person Rachael tore into when he got there. He never knew what was up with that girl one minute she was nice and the next a cranky witch. “ Hey guys. Yeah, yeah I know I’m late so save Ri.”
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:30 am

Cyrene bowed in respect to her liege, with those commands she leaped off. Running through the woods, using her jeweled staff to help guide her. She had to get to the lamp post there she surely knew that the Kings and Queens would start there, and from there she would lead them back to their destiny?
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:43 am

Rachael rolled her eyes ignoring Skander’s crude’s remark.

Not far from where Aslan and the nymph Cyrene had met. A black dwarf named Gasrick headed for Davair. The castle of the warlock king.

Aslan raced through the forest. His course placed before him. Beruna was his destination. Beruna. Was where it would end and begin.
    IceKing-J
    IceKing-J
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Male
    Aries Rat

Post by IceKing-J Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am

Jake greeted Skander then turned back to Rachael. “ So why did you invite us here sis?”
    Moonlight15
    Moonlight15
    Traveler
    Traveler

Female
    Sagittarius Goat

Post by Moonlight15 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:12 am

Rachael looked at Jake and the others. The tiredness in her eyes becoming more evident, her smile only seemed half of its usual brightness. " I'm having those nightmares again. The one where that mysterious creature is running through that weird forest." She said holding the chain around her neck. " And I know what you guys are going to say. That it's all in my head and you need a vacation Rachael. I know my nightmares have always been bad but last night they became reality. She cut in before they could respond to her ranting. Yanking off the chain around her neck Rachael showed them the weird ring she hand received.

A man with short black hair sat in a large throne like dark brown chair. Looked down at the dwarf named Gasrick. His ice cold stare gave nothing away. " Rise sir darwf and tell me what brings you here." He commanded. The black darwf rose from the ground looking at the striking force before him. " Your highness I was in the forest of Aslans Howl when I happen to see the traitor Cyrene talking to someone in the forest." He stuttered. The man looked up. " What did you say. You mean to tell me you saw that traitor Cyrene in the forest and you did not cut her throat!" He bellowed. Garick reeled back in horror. His fear evident on his face. " But your.....highness who ....who ever she was talking in the forest with, power would not let me aproach to close." Gasrick stamered. The darked haired man eyebrows rose. " Powerful force you say and what pray tell was Cyrene and this powerful being talking about Gasrick?" He asked. Gasrick was quiet for a moment then he finally spoke. " Humans your highness. Cyrene and this other were talking about humans returning to Narnina. For a min this man, this villian, this dictator was quiet then a smile slowly began to spread across his face. " Humans you say." He stated. Then he threw back his head and laughed. The Warlock King laughed. The wicked gleam in his eyes giving face to his true intentions
    Huntsgirl&124
    Huntsgirl&124
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Libra Dog

Post by Huntsgirl&124 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 am

Kasey took the ring, examining it. "Kool ring, where did you get it? And don't say it came from your dream because that is impossible."
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    F.A.I.R.Y_Girl
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Female
    Aries Goat

Post by F.A.I.R.Y_Girl Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:20 am

Cyrene finally reached the lamppost, taking a small breath she sat down on the ground with her staff and waited. She waited and waited, after a time shebegan to eat some of the food she had brought along. Lifting it to her lips she took a bite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:54 pm